Five Digital Artists You Should Know

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - May 27th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist is so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.

https://studiovox.com/members/studiovox

Five Digital Artists You Should Know

The StudioVox Crew
Digital artists imagine the future.  They're the inventors of the fantastical and the invincible.  Their work captures the hearts and dreams of the young and the young at heart allowing us to escape the boundaries of our realities and experience the magical freedom of imagination.
The artists we are celebrating today all understand the joyous wonder of imagination and capture it with their vibrant digital art, bringing to life new possibilities and futures yet to be discovered.
 Digital Artist - United Kingdom
For artist Katie Jackson, bringing ideas to life is her full time job, be it in games or her own projects. She had the amazing transition from playground designer to gaming artist living her dream to create.
“I love it when the pencil runs off the page with new creations,” she says.  “I live just outside of London and since childhood always enjoyed drawing the new Disney characters from all the original movies, they made my childhood magical. I graduated from university with a degree in Digital Animation and began working in any creative role I could get my hands on. I started working as a playground designer for schools and public spaces all over the UK, 3 years ago I made the transition into gaming.”
Currently she’s a Game Artist specializing in 2D & 3D art work, she loves old school rpgs such as Zelda, Ico, Ori Child of light etc... Her main skills are concept art and 3D modeling.
She is also working on her own game, Omni, based on the old rpg's creating a magical world with a strong story of a struggle between light and dark... see more on her website and on StudioVox.
 
Digital Artist - Kuwait
Artist Ahmed Safer graduated as an Architect on 2007, and then his life took a slightly different path - Inspired by movies and video games, he completely changed gears and opted for a career in 3D and digital arts and went on to study 3D Animation & VFX.
“Now, I'm aspiring to be a 2D/3D concept artist at one of the well established studios.  I’ve always been fascinated by the way art engages the observer. The way art can tell a story and the observer reacts to that story. How art would create an alternate dimension for the artist and observer alike. And it was due to this, I was drawn to art and established a close relationship with art. At first, all my drawings where based solely on real life still objects, but as I got more mature, artistically, I began to add some pieces of imagination and creativity to my work. Till the state of me actually “living my art”. 
"I would imagine myself walking along the landscapes that I paint, interacting with the characters, and being effected by the atmosphere and mood of the art pieces. And being an architect had a significant effect on the manner in which my artistic maturity progressed. As an architect, I was encouraged to feel the spaces I’m designing and to interact with it as if I’m actually walking along the spaces and voids of my designs...”
Ahmed has as Diploma of 3D Animation & VFX (streaming in Modelling) - Vancouver Film School, 2014 and a Bachelor's Degree of Architecture from Kuwait University in 2007.  You can see more of his work on his website and on StudioVox.
 
Digital Artist - New Jersey
Artist Pryro Helfier is a digital and traditional artist from the Pine Barrens of New Jersey. Inspired by nature, animals and all things paranormal, he primarily paints realism/semi-realism, pets, and fantasy style artwork, but also enjoys crafting unique jewelry and experimenting with various different mediums.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know