Muhammad Ali: The Legendary Icon's Most Inspiring Quotes

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - May 27th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist is so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.

https://studiovox.com/members/studiovox

The StudioVox Crew
The great champion Muhammad Ali passed away on Friday, June 3rd, at the age of 74 in a Phoenix-area hospital, where he had spent the past few days being treated for respiratory complications.
Widely regarded as the best boxer of all time, Muhammad Ali was a controversial and polarizing figure both inside and outside the ring. Ali was an anti-establishment showman who transcended borders and barriers, race and religion.
His words and actions will continue to inspire.
  • “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
  • "Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth."
  • "Don’t count the days; make the days count."
  • “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
  • “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
  • "A man who has no imagination has no wings."
  • "Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn't matter which color does the hating. It's just plain wrong."
  • "I've made my share of mistakes along the way, but if I have changed even one life for the better, I haven't lived in vain."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know