The Ultimate Politician Really Was Elected In The Name Of Donald Trump The Stump!!

    I've been thinking about this all morning while mixing some base paint for a clients painting that will soon be about two thousand miles away.  You see I am not really a writer though I do love to write but that hasn't been my focus.  No, my focus is more visual since my Brain Injury from an accident.  But since October I guess I can't help but get caught up in this swell of impossibilities.

    I never thought I would be creating this enormous painting for a high end client in Beverly Hills let alone writing about a little Stump of a President-Elect that pretty much has shocked the world.  But here I am.  At my computer doing things I never could have imagined doing just a couple of months ago, like being absorbed into reading online articles from the New York Times.

    What I can't seem to get out of my mind is that the people that voted for President-Elect Stump, ops I mean Trump, that thought they were voting for an outsider,  a non-politician, were voting for the "ultimate politician."  I mean, don't people hate politicians because they think they lie all the time?  Right?  I mean come on.  Wake up people.  Are you living in some kind of fantasy world where Donald never lied about cheating on his first wife Ivana?

    I had seen and heard of Donald (sorry, still have a tough time writing President-Elect ____p) in magazines and newspapers throughout the years but the one story that keeps standing out is the one where he is vacationing in Aspen with his wife Ivana and family and they are having diner in a restaurant and his mistress Marla Maples is there having diner with someone (probably one of his bodyguards or someone that I can't remember.  It was a while ago.) so that he could have her there and look at her.  Or something along that line.  Fact check time!  I remember getting the impression of how disgusting of a person can he be that would # 1 do that to his wife and kids and # 2 do that to Marla Maples.  Didn't he commit the ultimate lie when he lied before God (no I am not religious) when he broke his marriage vows?  But no, The Donald never lies, does he.  Never makes up un-truths on the spot like a politician might.  OMG!  He really was a practicing politician all along!

    Since then I have learned to pretty much not trust anything that comes out of his mouth as far as in the form of his arrangement of words and how he puts them into semi-cohesive sentences.  So far I still have not been able to really find or understand that he has said anything even remotely intelligent.  Have you?

    I am starting to feel better about this rant in my head.  And to think, it all started this morning when I was thinking about going to one of my siblings house for Christmas.  The one that voted for the Stump that probably never even saw any of the debates, never read any thing about his policies and what he stands for, or Hillary for that matter, but only cares about the fact that he's a billionaire and a Republican.  Can we say superficial?

    Personally I think that what Republican strategist Katie Packer says in this article in Slate magazine Americans Tend Not To Like Ambitious Women With loud Voices is a little truer to form amongst what some of those in my families household think.  I am the youngest of five and a woman with two older brothers that are 2 & 3 years older then me.  Even after all these years they are unable to see me as remotely capable as them.  But then again, that is there problem and not mine

    Now when I go to my sister's house for Christmas diner and the rest of the family will be there, who all probably voted mostly for the Stump, I can now state with much more confidence that "guess what guys, without even realizing it you probably thought you were being really cool thinking you weren't voting for a politician for the first time in your life when guess what?  You really voted for the "Ultimate Politician!"  I hope you are proud of yourself when you realize how much worse of a state this country will be in in four years.  But then again, he is Donald Trump, maybe he will get impeached first.  But I digress!"

    Musings from rambling ambitious woman with a LOUD voice!  

    Back to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know