Please Donate To My Fundraiser Today And Share - Updated With Video From Fundraiser!

Hello everyone!

It feels like ages since I have posted here mostly because it has been and today I am doing so for a very good reason.  I started a fundraiser last week to raise money for special equipment I need for a whole new body of work I want to start that has a lot to do with my past drawings of hands but with a completely new twist of the subject matter inside the hands!

Instead of abstractly like I have done here, I am changing the subject matter to sports balls!  Yes that's right, a basketball will be drawn inside the hands as if it is the skin of the hands.

I am showing a few samples of just drawings so you can see how capable I am of being able to do this.  You have mostly seen my paintings but you probably never saw that I can draw!

BUT I CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR GENEROUS DONATIONS!  Even starting at $10.00!

So please, follow this link:


As always I am so grateful for your continued patronage and support of my work!

Most Sincerely,

Kris Haas




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know