Sphere Series - Island Getaway - Abstract Art Original Painting - Made - To - Order 36x48 Abstract Painting Custom 1524A&B.030513

I was all of a sudden inspired to post this!  Now all I need is someone to be inspired to buy it so I will be inspired to create it!  Yea.  Lovin' it!  I hope you are too!

Please, please, please, please someone buy this so I can by the new Genie Collapsable Canvas because the guy that makes them has come up with a really great idea and he is super nice  http://geniecanvas.com/


Original Abstract Modern Contemporary Paintings & Art

More then just a painting for your walls. UNIQUE & ORIGINAL art for YOUR LIFE!

PayPal Accepted & Free Shipping
Name: Island Getaway - Sphere Series - 1524A&B.030513
Size: 36"x48"
Year: 2014
Signed on lower left
Extra images are for display purposes only. 
Pricing: $950.00, Includes shipping in the continental U.S.

1 - 36"x48" original oil painting on a ready to hang canvas sprayed with an archival coating. Additional images for display purposes only.  I will be using a genie collapsable canvas since shipping this is much less expensive and it is easy for you to reassemble.  Here is the Genie Collapsable Canvas site http://geniecanvas.com/


MADE-TO-ORDER painting of one of my more popular styles that will take approximately 10-14 days to create and 7-10 days to dry then shipped FedEx ground or USPS Priority Mail, rolled in a very sturdy, double layered, mailing tube that the canvas was shipped to me in.   

Since this is a MADE-TO-ORDER painting, it will be as close as possible to the one you see here. If you do favor other colors please let me know so I can incorporate them in to the painting.

I have sold and sent out over 2000 pieces of my original art to all over the planet so you can buy with confidence from me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know