I Am Having so Much Fun Because.........

I CAN!

No seriously, I am because I feel like I have more artistic licensing on what I can show here instead of on  %#sy.  Don't get me wrong now, I have done fairly well to an extent on there but have been frustrated with certain aspects of it and am finding it too limiting and too expensive.  To get any kind of decent sales going you really have to several hundred dollars there for listing fees.  Also I have come to realize that the level of art sophistication is rather limited to 'wanting a piece above the couch.'  I said my piece/peace!

I am having lots of fun posting here and I know a few people are checking it out.  It would be nice to hear from someONE?

OK, here is my store I am creating through Weebly.  Pricing should be the same as here.  If not just let me know.

http://abstractartexp.weebly.com/index.html

How is that for being in YOUR FACE.
Hugs!

Check out the slide show with over 300 pieces in it and scroll down for store categories.  Over the next several days many more will be added so check back often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know