2 - Large ORIGINAL Abstract Paintings - 1351A.1351B.121012 - Strength In Calm - Modern Home Decor - Contemporary Art

A couple of wonderful lovelies for your eyes to bask in.  I love these.  They have such a structural feel to them and mixed with one of my favorite colors!  You can't go wrong!!  I am such a wit for words!  Ha!

2 - Original abstract oil paintings on paper.
Free shipping on all of these paintings.  

Name: Strength In Calm  - 1351A&B.121012
Size: 30"x22"
Year: 2012
Signed on lower left
Extra images is for display purpose only and show what these paintings would look like framed. 
Pricing: $950.00, includes shipping 

2 - 30"x22" original oil painting on Strathmore 3ply acid free paper, sprayed with an archival coating for longevity and sheen. All pieces are ready to frame. Additional images for display purposes only.  

I have sold and sent out over 2000 pieces of my original art to all over the planet so you can buy with confidence from me.

And here we gooooo........





 
 




Comments

  1. I know you are out there and are looking at this stunning painting right now! Gotcha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know