My Perfect Piece/Painting

I was grasping at what to post today, then thought of Black and White Minimalist paintings because they are so beautiful in there simplicity and movement.  But moments ago the idea of my perfect piece came to me.

When I say perfect piece/painting it is a reference to a piece being perfect in every way.  Nothing needs to be changed to improve it.  No color change, movement in it, or execution of it.  It literally to me is the perfect form of expression and a feeling of complete calm and complete understanding with everything about it.  It has taken on a life of it's own and needs nothing else and what else is beautiful about it is that it took NO TIME at all to create.

Funny thing is that I thought of this today since the day it was created on is a very similar day as today.  Lots of 7's - 7171.071509.

MY PERECT PIECE!

FYI, this painting is not for sale.  so sorry for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know