I Have Done All I Can And So Much More.... Online Fundraiser Link Below

To actively post of my work to various sited I am on so that when I go to court on Thursday I can face the judge with the words "I have enough money to pay my rent!"

I did find about an hour ago this fund raising site for people in need of monetary help like me.  Here is my fundraiser link and PayPal donations can be used on the site:  http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-prevent-brain-injured-artist-from-living-on-the-street/203645

And just In case you are wanting a beautiful painting to look at rather then boring old black & white lettering and background, here we go.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know