FUNDRAISING To Prevent My........

YES that is what I am doing because if I don't raise $1500.00 by Thursday, I will be evicted with no where to go.  Seriously.  I will even scan the eviction notice tomorrow sometime since tonight I am to tired.

This has been a crazy week from the police officers coming to my home (because I was being suicidal and having a nervous breakdown, which is why I didn't post.

Eviction:  Please see this post for more info:  http://un-censored-abstractartexp.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-funny-thing-happened-on-way-to-brain.html

All donations from $1 - $20 will receiving a digital download of one of my pieces of art for you to use for personal reasons only.

I will be checking and updating this periodically and will answer any questions.

I GREATLY APPRECIATE all of your wonderful support and generosity through this difficult time for me.

$1 Donation   

$5 Donation  

$10 Donation   

$15 Donation  

$20 Donation   

Any amount you desire  

OK,  I'm back checking in on everything and seeing some page views on the and I appreciate them.  As I was saying on my previous post http://un-censored-abstractartexp.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-funny-thing-happened-on-way-to-brain.html




 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know