Wholesale Art Package #1 1853.1888.1914.1958 - 12 Original Paintings - Abstract Expressionism - Designer Wall Art - Home Owner Wall Decor

I came up with the idea for listing these pieces to become a wholesale art package after my Art Agent said she had shown my work to a wholesale company.

I like the idea of this listing because I only have to scan 1 piece in each of the 4 different categories but offer 3 of each selected style.  I started creating a stream of a particular style that I would like because I like exploring more in to what is going on in the piece so I am now starting to have runs of 10-15-20 that are very similar to each other.  I can offer these at a lesser cost since I only have to scan and PS one piece.  Creating these did not take very long and since they are on paper, the cost is low.

Wholesale Art Package #1 Original Abstract Fine Art Package - 12 Units (3 of each style)

6 - paintings @ 17"x11"

6 - paintings @ 17"x14"

Perfect package for designers - shop owners - home owners - condo rentals - renters - rental properties.  Also great for Gift Shops - Museum Shops - Design Shops - Specialty Shops - Furniture Shops

Each piece is a one of a kind original piece of art. and all are very similar to each painting shown in this listing.  Starting from the upper left hand side sizes are 17"x14," 17"x11," 17"x14," 17"x11."

17"x11" retail here on my site are from $65.00 - $75.00,  wholesale 6 - $37.50ea
17"x14" retail here on my site are from $75.00 - $110.00, wholesale 6 - $45.50ea

Whole package, including shipping and handling is $550.00.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know