71.72.73.102611 - 3 - Original Abstract Painting Expressionism Modern Wall Art - JEWELS ON PAPER - Abstract Home Decor Contemporary Painting

I call these little babies My Jewels because they seem as precious as a gem.  When you look closely at them there is sooooooooooooooo much rich color and texture with this movement that stands still at the same time feeling alive with motion.  Truly A GEM!!!

Name: 71.72.73.102611  Jewels On Paper
Size: 8 1/2"x11"
Year: 2011
Signed on lower left
3 Original Abstract Paintings - $95.00 - for whole set
Extra image is for display purpose only and show what these paintings would look like framed. 

I have sold and sent out over 2000 pieces of my original art to all over the planet so you can buy with confidence from me.




 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know