Five Landscape Photographers You Should Know

Totally my bad for being so neglectful these past couple of months on my post but can you blame me!!!!  I mean come on!  It feels as if mine, ours your every ones with any kind of intelligence has had a sort of the equivalent of a volatile, vomiting upheaval.  Don't you think?

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - October 28th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist in so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.


The StudioVox Crew
 Photographer Dagur Jonsson
Each week, StudioVox selects artists, photographers, or designer from our community whose work inspires us creatively. Whether for its beauty, detail, or the story behind the work, StudioVox features artists we love that we think you'll enjoy too.
This week, we're featuring the fantastic work of 5 Landscape & Nature Photographers who are considered outstanding in their field and who set the bar for excellence in photography. They each share with us their inspired perspectives - Showing us the world through their eyes and enabling us to experience the vast and endless beauty of our planet. We are honored to share their work with you and have them a part of StudioVox.

Photography by Bogdan Balasa Photographer - Lehi, Utah
Bogdan Balasa is nature and landscape photographer originally from, Bucharest Romania.  Now living in the United States he truly enjoys the natural beauty of Utah and is amazed by the beauty of National Parks, and the richness of colors and diversity of nature.
“Photography was close to my heart since very early in my life,” he says.  “I started with a Russian made Zenith and film photography, then moved to Minolta, still film and then to digital Minolta and then Sony. I really enjoy outdoor and landscape photography is one of my favorites.”
Photography by Bogdan Balasa

Photography by Bogdan Balasa
You can see more of his work on StudioVox.   

Photography by Dagur JonssonReykjavik, Capital Region, Iceland
Landscape photographer, Dagur Jonsson typically categorizes his work into four themes - Winter in Iceland, Sunsets, Northern Lights and Icelandic Landscape.   He likes to include abstract objects to his subjects like open roads, lonely houses, wide areas and abandon places “Things that remind people of the beauty of isolation and being alone in nature,” he says.
“I have always considered myself an artistic person and I have always been involved in art in one way or another. Photography is an exciting form of expression for me and I love capturing everyday moment with a moody feeling to it.”
Photography by Dagur Jonsson

Photography by Dagur Jonsson

For Jonsson, the storytelling element of a photo is very important and he tries to connect with people’s emotion through his photography. “Subjects like landscapes with dramatic clouds, captivating sunlight’s, moody winter scene and the beautiful Northern Lights are a special interest to me.”
You can see more of his work on his website and on StudioVox. 

Charlie Widdis Photographer Charlie WiddisPortland, Maine
Charlie Widdis is a self-taught professional landscape photographer from Portland, Maine. Growing up near the ocean gave him a love of the salt air, cool breeze, and constantly changing conditions that weather in Maine.
Ten years ago Charlie picked up his first camera for a family vacation to Puerto Rico and did not put it down for the entire of the trip. When he arrived home, he turned his camera on his beloved Maine coast. As his passion grew, so did his desire to share his images with others, hoping to instill the same passion in those around him.
His images are surreal representations of his love for the coast that often show elements of motion, time, and extreme moods.
Charlie is currently participating in art shows through out the southern Maine region and is now offering one-on-one photography workshops.
Photographer Charlie Widdis
Photographer Charlie Widdis
You can see more of his work on his website and on StudioVox.  


Photographer Erin Brady
Photographer
For Photographer Erin Brady, photography is journey towards transforming thoughts into what’s beautiful about the world when we come together. 
“Photography always intrigued me, she says. ”It was like the most phenomenal magic trick.  To capture and freeze a moment in time that will never occur as it did at that precise second again is the ultimate superpower.  How can you mass-produce a moment? “
Drawn to photography as a means of personal healing when her mother passed away. It’s now an ignited passion she loves sharing with people.
Photographer by Erin Brady
Photographer by Erin Brady
“It's my personal mission to open the minds eye to anyone willing to take a momentary pause and allow art to do what art does best; tantalize your emotions, provoke your perception and alter your thoughts of the world around you.  My hope or mission is to bring down the barriers that divide us. Bring people together and reinstate the word community.”
You can see more of her work on StudioVox.  

 Photographer chambrie
Alberta - Canada
Photographer Chambrie lives in the Canadian Rockies and grew up surrounded by the beauty of the outdoors.  Motivated by the simple beauty of nature and sharing it with the world inspires her work.  “It forces me to take the time to see all the wonderful things, places and people that surround me on a daily basis,” she says.
 Photographer chambrie

 Photographer chambrie
You can see more of her work on instagram and on StudioVox.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know