Illustrator of the Week - Denise Milenova - (Sweetness Galore!)

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - October 14th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist in so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.


The StudioVox Crew
Illustration by Denise Milenova
Each week, StudioVox selects an artist, photographer, or designer from our community whose work inspires us creatively. Whether for its beauty, humor, detail, or the story behind the work StudioVoxfeatures artists we love that we think you'll enjoy too. 
This week, we're featuring the incredible work of illustrator Denise Milenova. Based in Germany, Denise is an illustrator and graphic designer who's constantly traveling, interacting, and appreciating the world around her.
"Usually I sketch for a few days at a time, just putting down ideas on paper. I keep all of my sketches. I have found them to be very useful, even if at the moment of drawing I couldn't see any application," she says.  "I have found that such spurs of creativity are created and not by chance. They happen after I have been feeding my brain with a lot of information, usually various in content." 
Featuring quirky monsters and surreal situations, her work captures our imagination. 
Illustration by Denise Milenova

Illustration by Denise Milenova

Illustration by Denise Milenova

Illustration by Denise Milenova
You can see more of her work on StudioVox. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know