Steve Jobs: The Visionaries Most Inspiring Quotes - (Only Because I am On My 3rd Mac Am I Posting This Today)

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - October 5th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist in so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.

The StudioVox Crew
Photograph of Steve Jobs

The creative genius, the artist, the inventor, the original, the iconic Steve Jobs passed away five years ago today. One of the truly great visionaries of our time, he will be remembered for his genius and obsessive commitment to quality .
Jobs inspired countless entrepreneurs, artists and people all over the world and made the seemingly impossible possible.
As a reminder of his nuanced brilliance, here are some of the Inventors most iconic words. 
Steve Jobs Quotes -
  • "The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."

  • "My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."

  • "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it."

  • "Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become."

  • "Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

  • "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected."

  • "I'm convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance."

  • “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”

  • “Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know