Illustrating the Feminine Mystique - Sylvia Baldeva (Simply Beautiful!)

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - August 3rd, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist is so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.


The StudioVox Crew
 Illustration by Artist Sylvia Baldeva
Illustrator Sylvia Baldeva has an eye for the feminine mystique, creating beautiful and romantic illustrations that compliment the world's most recognized brands; Armani, L'Oreal, l'Occitane, Carson, Mauboussin and Renault to name a few.  She collaborates with editorial and marketing teams on a variety of brands and products. Yet, its undeniably her ability to visually convey a sophisticated feminine impression with her work that makes it so compelling for fashion and luxury products. 
With translucent colors layered in watercolor her painted beauties are full of emotion. "My creativity is guided by freedom of expression," she says.  "I use to work in an intuitive and spontaneous way. Now, creativity for me is a journey between control and freedom where subjects display their feelings, moods and emotions." 
Born in Bulgaria, Sylvia now creates her art in Paris after completing a Bachelor’s degree in Fine and Contemporary Arts from the University of Sorbonne, Paris.  She was recently selected as a Canson Artist-Ambassador.
 Illustration by Artist Sylvia Baldeva
 Illustration by Artist Sylvia Baldeva Illustration by Artist Sylvia Baldeva


 Illustration by Artist Sylvia Baldeva

 Illustration by Artist Sylvia Baldeva

 Illustration by Artist Sylvia Baldeva


You can see more of her work on her website and on StudioVox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know