Little Known Facts about George Clooney

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - June 6th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist is so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.

https://studiovox.com/members/studiovox


The StudioVox Crew
  • Clooney used to work in tobacco fields and took up smoking into his late 20's. He quit after one of his uncles died from lung cancer and has continued to expressed his regret over it.
  • A huge Baseball fan, he tried out for a position on the Cincinnati Reds baseball team in 1977, but did not pass the first round of cuts.
  • Clooney temporarily suffered from Bell's palsy in middle school, a condition that partially paralyzes the face. The aliment went away within a year, however Clooney has noted that as the worst time of his life saying, "I was mocked and taunted, but the experience made me stronger."
  • While he was a struggling actor in L.A., Clooney rode a bicycle to get to auditions and also lived in a friend's closet.
  • Clooney owned a pet pig named Max the Star for 18 years, which was a gift from then-girlfriend Kelly Preston. Max is often credited with saving Clooney's life by waking him up before the 1994 Northridge, California earthquake. Max appeared in interviews with Clooney, shared his bed, and also got to ride in John Travolta's private jet (pigs can fly, but only Clooney pigs).
  • Clooney auditioned five times for the role of J.D. in "Thelma & Louise," but lost the role to Brad Pitt.
  • A Major Prankster, Clooney has pulled pranks on Brad Pitt, Sandra Bullock, Bill Murray, Matt Damon and more. Brad Pitt and Clooney like to prank each other to be fair. While filming Ocean's Twelve Pitt sent out a memo to the Italian crew saying that Clooney wanted to be referred to as "Danny Ocean" and forbidding anyone from making eye contact with the star. When Clooney found out he retaliated by slapping bumper stickers on Pitt's car. One read, "I'm gay and I vote." The second was "Small penis on board." Every time Pitt drove, people waved and cheered.
  • Known as a notorious bachelor, his marriage shocked the world. Both Michelle Pfeiffer and Nicole Kidman bet $10,000 that he would be a father before he turned 40. They were both wrong, and each sent him a check. He returned the money, betting double or nothing that he won’t have kids by age 50.
  • Clooney loves "South Park" and has been spoofed multiple times by the creators. He actually got in touch with the creator of the series and asked for a part in an episode. He was given the role of "Sparky," the gay dog. In the feature film "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" Clooney got a larger role as an ER surgeon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know