Ads with an Important Message

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - June 14th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist is so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.

https://studiovox.com/members/studiovox


The StudioVox Crew
Ad by Ecovia
Everyone agrees, ads can be annoying and repetitive. But occasionally, ads can make a powerful statement. The following ads have been designed by creative thinkers who have taken a serious subject and found the perfect balance of visual irony and combined it with the perfect copy to deliver a powerful and thought provoking message.
They make you stop, think and consider. Some are shocking, making you take a second look, others make you consider situations you've never thought of before.

Slower is Better

Volkswagen - Precision Parking Assistance

Ad by Volkswagen


Ecovia - Stop the Violence
Ad by Ecovia

Use Only What You Need
Ad by Denver Water

Discover the Full Story
Ad by Museum of Architecture

Every Leaf Helps
Ad by Planet for The Planet

What Goes Around Comes Around

Protect Yourself

Best Halloween Costume Ever
Ad by Pepsi

Exit a Slimmer You
Ad by Weight Watchers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know