Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - May 5th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist is so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.

https://studiovox.com/members/studiovox

So here is my first post from the email I received on May 5th, 2016 (even though I have been receiving them for several months prior and I was even a featured artist in April, my bad I know)

Isn't this fabulous!!!!!

Update from StudioVox
Bizarre Play-doh People Melded with Portrait Photos

The StudioVox Crew


A bit unnerving, graphic artist Jose Cardoso has has created a series of portraits that blend classic photography and basic sculpting that give you the sense you've just witnessed a mauling. Curiously bizarre, the images are both recognizable and alien at the same time, with mushed-up faces and protruding eyeballs.
A tribute to old-school special effects from movies like ‘videodrome’ and ‘rubber johnny’, the Portugal based artist mixes hand-sculpted play-doh with digital photographs to create strange and surreal portraits of himself, his family and his friends. 











via Jose Cardoso and Designboom 

Are you an artist, designer or photographer who'd like to be featured on StudioVox?  Let's talk.



Attachment: Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 2.00.22 PM.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know