Eminem: Interesting Facts You Probably Didn't Know

Re-Post Of StudioVox Crew - May 18th, 2016

Because I love this site and love what they do and are doing with spreading the word around of amazing artist is so many forms I am glad to have the opportunity to be able to re-post there daily post that I get from them straight in to my gmail.  Lucky me and lucky you since now I am posting them here.

No this is not some lame way for me in skating by and taking it easy in creating new post just for my blog here................ or is it.........  OK, maybe a little but really, for at least a couple of weeks now I have been wanting to figure out how to save all the wonderful emails I do get from them on a daily basis and only wish I had been doing it sooner but glad I am doing it now.

So I will probably be posting these past paragraphs for a little bit until I feel it is necessary not to do so and a link to StudioVox's site as you see below.

https://studiovox.com/members/studiovox

Eminem: Interesting Facts You Probably Didn't Know

The StudioVox Crew
  • Eminem used to spend hours at night studying the dictionary so that he could expand his vocabulary for his rhymes.
  • "Rock Bottom" was inspired after he was fired from his job as a short-order cook. He worked at a family owned restaurant to support his mother and only made $5.50 an hour. Five days before Christmas, and soon after releasing Infinite in 1996, he was fired from the restaurant; it also happened to be his daughter's birthday that week. 
  • The hook for “Just Lose It” took Eminem only 30 seconds to write.
  • His different Personas represent his different personalities. He told Spin magazine “Slim Shady is the name for my temper or Anger. Eminem is just the rapper, Slim Shady is the attitude behind him, and Marshall Mathers is who I am at the end of the day.”
  • He wanted to be a comic book artist when he was a kid.
  • His song "Lose Yourself" from the film 8 Mile became the first rap song to win an Academy Award.
  • Eminem is an avid video game player and was once near the Top 30 in the highest scoring Donkey Kong games in the world. 
  • He was called "Mickey" as a baby on account of his big ears. 
  • The only book he has read in full is LL Cool J’s "I Make My Own Rules".
  • Elton John was the one who helped Eminem get clean of drugs. Elton helped him for 18 months to kick his addiction to Vicodin, Ambien and other prescription drugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know