This Go@$#%Spread Sheet Is Driving Me Crazy........

Oh wait.  I was already there with little chance of recovery.  Now there is no chance (hehehehehehehehehehehehe)  But you all knew that anyway.

Ok, so here it is at 6:00am and I have already done a couple of hours of work(yea for my ego!), took the train (20 minutes both ways) to the gym in which I stretched, did abs and triceps and parked my ass on the lifecycle for 45 minutes.  Me and lifecycle #3 are becoming good friends.  I think it is a male lifecycle since it always makes a weird sound that does not sound female at all.  Ok, no it really is not a male lifecycle.  There is no such thing.  Just having fun with you!!!!!!!!!

I must be either high from the work out or to much creamer in my tea.........

Ok, anyway.  To the point of why I am here, right now.  This wonderful person (whom I already have a close relationship(just kidding), oh I can't say that because he will be reading this) all the way from Denmark from a company called Libreoffice, is taking the time to help me with my spread sheet so that I can get it submitted to a newish company that helps independent makers get in front of a much larger audience, so I can sell a ton of these......
to the whole planet!!!!!!  (I think it is the creamer.  Someone must have spiked it).

Ok Jesper and from a email an hour ago, Mark,  here is the spread sheet:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know