Posting Images Of All My Scanned Pieces Of Art (What Is Scanned So Far Anyway)

Since I re-started posting on my Google+ site, all existing images of all scanned works so far, I have started to come across many, many many images of my originals that I totally forgot about that I haven't seen in probably a couple of years.  Out of site, out of mind.

So I thought I would post some very remarkable pieces I came across today and completely love, so I thought I would share for those that don't see my Google+ page.  Here is the link https://plus.google.com/u/0/110138387100744611306/posts 

My present to all of you!
Merry Christmas!





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know