TIME TO ADD SOMETHING NEW!!!!!!!! And The Most Profound Thing I Realized Is...

Yes my eviction notice is still pending but sometimes you just have to brush aside your worries and focus on the wonderful things in your life.  Like my ability to create endlessly.

For those of you that don't know me as an artist I am highly creative and extremely prolific in what I do create.  I even created 10,202 pieces between November 8th, 2008 - November 7th, 2009.  It was not something expected or planned.  How could you.  Certain circumstances that happened right after each other over a few weeks time period made it so that I couldn't ignore what I was doing.  With this said I will get on to my PROFOUND REALIZATION.

I sent this email to a dear friend of mine just under and hour ago after I realized something very, VERY, VERY  profound:

I had the most profound realization about an hour ago.  Because I have read books like The Secret and understand the Law Of Attraction and vibrational energy and attracting what you, etc....  One of the things I remember Rhonda Byrnes saying in her book The Magic is that "you need to understand the various ways and avenues that money or riches could come to your life."  So when I see that my father and brother have paid for houses, to me that is cash.  I have been thinking about that a lot lately but it was only about an hour ago that I realized that my paintings, art, work or whatever you want to call it, is cash.  It is money right now.  So Inwardly I was not thinking about that or vibrating on that understanding until now.  So I wrote this fairly good size sign saying I HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS RIGHT NOW as a reminder to keep thinking of that and keep vibrating internally with the realization that I do have 1 MILLION DOLLARS right now.  It is right there in front of my eyes and I just did not see that until now.  Boy am i a numskull.  























































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know