OMG YOU REALLY ARE OUT THERE!!!!!! Plus My Gorgeous Purple & Green Sphere "When worlds Collide" 1510.021413

Obviously I do not get out very much because of my Brain Injury Disability so I am excited when the little things happen, like 2 people following you, that is if that is what that +2 thing means.  I know, I know I should know this but cut a girl some slack I HAVE A BRAIN INJURY!

Did I shout that loud enough?  Do you think that if you did shout loud enough, would anyone really care or take the tim to listen?  It is sad to think of that.  I hope we have all not become that turned off from reality so much that this actually could happen.  Musings of a crazy artist with a BI.  What more could you ask for in a combination!

SPLICE A MONKEY, DON'T YOU SEE?!

Ok, right now I can't focus enough on picking out another listing but my ever beautiful sphere painting 1510.021413  That was created on Valentines Day last year.  What a good day that must have been.  This is so gorgeous and it is with my art rep in Houston right now but a very similar one can be re-created for you at this listing:

Original Abstract Modern Contemporary Paintings & Art

More then just a painting for your walls. UNIQUE & ORIGINAL art for YOUR LIFE!

PayPal Accepted & Free Shipping

Name: When World Collide - Sphere Series - 1510.021413
Size: 36"x48"
Year: 2014
Signed on lower left
Extra images are for display purposes only. 

1 - 24"x48" original oil painting on a ready to hang canvas sprayed with an archival coating. Additional images for display purposes only.  I will be using a genie collapsable canvas since shipping this is much less expensive and it is easy for you to reassemble.  Here is the Genie Collapsable Canvas site http://geniecanvas.com/

MADE-TO-ORDER painting of one of my more popular styles that will take approximately 10-14 days to create and 7-10 days to dry then shipped FedEx ground or USPS Priority Mail, rolled in a very sturdy, double layered, mailing tube that the canvas was shipped to me in.   

Since this is a MADE-TO-ORDER painting, it will be as close as possible to the one you see here. If you do favor other colors please let me know so I can incorporate them in to the painting.

I have sold and sent out over 2000 pieces of my original art to all over the planet so you can buy with confidence from me.

 
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know