It Is Said That Art Saves Lives......

.... now I am asking you to save the life an artist.

I don't know if anyone reading this understands the situation I am in so now I will let you know about a little story.

In late October, 2008 I was at a point when I really thought no one cared about me.  I was getting foreclosure notices on my home and living by myself and with not being able to work a regular job (because of my Brain Injury disability) I thought I would be living on the streets.  I felt like no one cared, not any friends or family.  I was devastated over this for a while, to the point of being suicidal.  Yep, there it is SUICIDAL.  The cops came to my door (apparently a friend did care enough to call the cops) and I ended up going to the hospital because I was not safe.  Not safe from myself.  The psychiatrist from the hospital said that what was causing this was what is called a Major Stressor and what happens to the physical condition of your mind is that neurotransmitters are not charging and so solutions are not being able to be made.  The brain just can't figure out what to do.  And with that on top of the Brain Injury, boy did my mind feel like slush.  The doctor even went further to say that it usually only takes 1 Major Stressor to put someone in the hospital and he said I had 3.  I new I was an over achiever, even in being suicidal.

Returning now 1 day later to what I wrote I realize I may not be able to gain back in my mind the significance of what I was wanting to convey but is that really important?  What it boils down to is that I am in need of everyone's help, who is reading this, to help me to prevent my eviction.  I have to raise over $1,000 more by Monday so I won't be evicted.  Here is the eviction notice:

Got to go since I am close to having seizures and A BIG THANK-YOU TO EVERYONE!!

Here is where you can donate: http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-prevent-disabled-artist-from-living-on-the-street/203645



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know