Change Of Blog Title & Why

I had an interesting meeting with a peer from SCORE that has made me want to pause for a bit, whether it be gentle or forced will be up to me.  I have had the opportunity now to let new perspectives start to breach my art selling reality.  Those are not the best words for what is transcribing in my mind but suitably close enough.

FOCUS is what he was trying to convey.  And for anyone wanting to change their selling strategy of their work/business it is sticking in my mind as being important enough to notice it.

Point #3 Psychographic - Psychographics is the study of personality, values, opinions, attitudes, interests, and lifestyles.[1] Because this area of research focuses on interests, attitudes, and opinions, psychographic factors are also called IAO variables. Psychographic studies of individuals or communities can be valuable in the fields of marketing,[2] demographics, opinion research, futuring, and social research in general. They can be contrasted with demographic variables (such as age and gender), behavioral variables (such as usage rate or loyalty), and organizational demographics variables (sometimes called firmographicvariables), such as industry, number of employees, and functional area.  As said on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychographic

The decision to changing my blog title came out of more of a need to explore reaching more people with my life as an abstract artist because quite frankly, as the short description says  "Everyone has heard the phrase "think outside the box." What if you never saw the box?"  Box??????????????????

I always thought that was a silly phrase because I have always had an unconventional way of thinking.  It is one of the reasons why I am the BLACK SHEEP of the family.  I clearly don't think even anything remotely like them.  

Wish I could write more and so sorry I haven't written in days.  This time of year always seems to zap my energy away with the constant noise of coolant systems operating and super bright lights.  LET ME RUN IN TO A CAVE FOR THE NEXT 5-6 WEEKS................

So expect more gorgeous art work to come and reflection on my way of thinking.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know