My First Masterpiece!!!!

I can't believe what I just did!!!!

I have been creating a lot of pieces, these past 4 months, with water on Strathmore's Artist Papers and I decided less then an hour ago to unwrap a roll of there Bristol paper on the side of my huge table that I normally do commissioned paintings on and started spraying away and flung my ink/gouache mixture I create and voila!  A masterpiece.  It is the coolest piece I have ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a prime example of following your intuition and taking action from an idea.  I don't have any scanned pieces that are similar but maybe I can find a small one that is and scan it soon to put on here.  I just had to write this and hopefully someone besides me will read it.

Almost forgot to mention it but the smaller pieces I have been creating on paper with the large amount of water and ink have only been about 24"x19" or 17"x14"  The one I just finished is 42"high x 84"long.

The piece below this is the closest thing I could find with how the piece does show some similar movement but it is still way small in comparison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artist Captures Astonishing Beauty in Faces Around the World - (Amazingly Beautiful And Beaufiuly Amazing!)

PUSHING LIMITS: The Power Of Believing In Yourself

Embracing Challenges: The Gateway to Success