My First Masterpiece!!!!

I can't believe what I just did!!!!

I have been creating a lot of pieces, these past 4 months, with water on Strathmore's Artist Papers and I decided less then an hour ago to unwrap a roll of there Bristol paper on the side of my huge table that I normally do commissioned paintings on and started spraying away and flung my ink/gouache mixture I create and voila!  A masterpiece.  It is the coolest piece I have ever done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a prime example of following your intuition and taking action from an idea.  I don't have any scanned pieces that are similar but maybe I can find a small one that is and scan it soon to put on here.  I just had to write this and hopefully someone besides me will read it.

Almost forgot to mention it but the smaller pieces I have been creating on paper with the large amount of water and ink have only been about 24"x19" or 17"x14"  The one I just finished is 42"high x 84"long.

The piece below this is the closest thing I could find with how the piece does show some similar movement but it is still way small in comparison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know