Golden Sphere Series - Abstract Art - Original 48x24 Made To Order - Ready to Hang - Original Gallery Wrapped Canvas - Abstract Round Circular Painting - 116

I just want to add that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MAKING THESE PAINTINGS because they almost have a magical quality to them and I am always surprised at how each painting becomes more an more beautiful.  So please, feel free to order more then one because I will have so much fun and YOU will have the biggest smile on your face every time YOU SEE IT!!  Guaranteed!

1 - 48"x24" original oil painting with tempera, ink & gouache on gallery wrapped canvas sprayed with an archival coating. Since this painting will be on canvas THE COLORS WILL BE MORE VIBRANT. Ready to hang with wiring on the back and hanging hardware included. Additional images for display purposes only.

MADE-TO-ORDER painting, which will take approximately 10-14 days to create, 7-10 days to dry and shipped FedEx Express Saver with my packaging.

Since this is a MADE-TO-ORDER painting, it will be as close as possible to the one you see here. If you do favor other colors please let me know so I can incorporate them in to the painting.  This particular painting will be made up of the colors raw sienna and cerulean blue with black ink & gouache mixture.  I JUST LOVE THIS COLOR COMBINATION, DON'T YOU?  Feel free to leave a comment!!

This size painting will be created on to a Genie Collapsable Canvas, then prepared for shipping, which will be in the original tube that it was sent to me in.  It is very easy to take apart and to complete the framing process yourself, which takes about 4 minutes to do.  Here is a video on how to:  http://geniecanvas.com/portfolio/assembling-your-canvas/

I have sold and sent out over 2000 pieces of my original art to all over the planet so you can buy with confidence from me.

Original abstract oil painting on canvas from my Sphere Series.
Free shipping on all of these paintings inside the Continental U.S.
Name: Sphere Series 116
Size: 24"x48"
Year: 2014
Signed on lower left
Price $750.00
Extra images is for display purpose only and show what these paintings would look like framed.


 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know