Donations For My Project "1 YEAR, 10,000 PIECES, 1 ARTIST Live Streaming Video 24/7" Taken Here

Hello to all of you art lovers!  This particular post is for PayPal Donate Now Buttons, for my project "1 YEAR, 10,000 PIECES, 1 ARTIST Live Streaming Video 24/7."

This donation button allows you to put in whatever amount you want to


My inspirational video about the project, hoping it will inspire you to donate!!

For those of you who don't know about my project here is a bit more info on it.  This is what I put in my Craigslist post from today, June 23rd:

Here is the short version of the story of how the original 10,000 PIECES got started -

Though I have been creating art for over 20 years, it wasn't until an unforeseen occurrence happened on November 8th, 2008 in which I started on a path of creativity, with no initial idea of the outcome. As far as I knew, I was only commemorating my beloved cat, named after Jackson Pollock, that had just passed away on that day (this cat was very special because he would bring me flowers in his mouth over a 2 1/2 year period and I stopped counting how many after 100 flowers). I created four new paintings on 11"x14" paper that were completely different from any work I had done before. I kept creating that day and the next and the next and..... Jump to November 7th, 2009: I finished piece # 10,202. 

What happened that year is nothing short of a creative miracle that I alone have memories of. I had discovered things about myself as an artist (and as someone with a brain injury disability) that became so profound, insightful, inspirational, and empowering that I have felt compelled to share this with others. For my new project, I will paint 10,000 pieces in one year again but this time with LIVE STREAMING VIDEO 24/7, showing all the intimate details that an artist can go through in the creative process. 

I had only one rule that year: no matter how bad my migraines, seizures, backaches, and exhaustion, I had to create at least one piece every day. With this in mind, I evolved from the type of creative artist I knew I could be into the one I wanted to be.

Here are links to a couple of sites that I sell a fraction of my work on:

http://www.saatchiart.com/krishaas
http://www.zatista.com/store/index/Kris-Haas-Contemporary-Abstract-Art#seller_id=2788&page=1

I am looking for funding in the area's of camera equipment, building a web site (I will have to hire someone because of my disability) social networking and materials.

This is a serious inquiry in asking for help towards our local Arts Patrons/investors/buyers/clients/etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photographer of the Week - Kory Zuccarelli

Splice A Monkey, don't you see?!

Five Portrait Photographers You Should Know